Job description / Role
Our client is a government entity in Abu Dhabi in the financial services domain. They are looking to hire an Internal Auditor to evaluate the effectiveness of risk management and monitoring internal processes and operations.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop understanding of business processes in assigned audits and determine business objectives, functions, potential risks and controls
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation's effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc to prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Pro-activeness to continue to develop knowledge regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- A degree in accountancy, economics, finance, computing and business studies.
- 3-5 years of financial, operational or compliance audit experience at a public accounting firm or in an internal audit department.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, control procedures and audit techniques.
- Relevant audit-related certifications
About the Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards.
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’.