Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Job description / Role
• Prepare materials and resources, and implement annual audit plans based on risk assessment.
• Prepare audit proposals, and working papers, and conduct independent reviews on business processes to ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and local regulatory requirements.
• Identify process gaps and discuss with auditees to understand possible root causes that contributed to the process gaps.
• Prepare audit reports to highlight issues, provide value-added recommendations and distribute the reports to relevant people.
• Follow up on the progress and implementation of rectifications as required to ensure prompt and satisfactory completion.
• Establish an audit risk model and monitor risk by using data analysis tools.
• Optimize audit process and method according to audit work and update audit policies.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
• Reports to the Head of the Internal Audit Department.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related majors.
• Minimum 3 years or above similar working experience.
• Internal or external audit experience in the baking or financial service industry or IT-related projects.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of Chinese would be an advantage.
• Independent with a strong analytical mind and risk control sense.
• Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as a good team player.
• Good knowledge of data analytical programming e.g. Phyton, SQL.
• Good PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant / Collection Executive
Aon Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE
Internal Audit Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||27 Feb|