Job description / Role
• Develop internal audit scope and audit plans
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
• Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
• Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation
• Identify loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings
• Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits.
• Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing
• Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.
Group Internal Auditor
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Report and Budget Accountant
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Chief Accountant / Finance Manager
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|