Job description / Role
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
Sophisticated and elegant, Harper's BAZAAR Arabia is the fashion resource for women who are the first to buy the best, from casual to couture, luxury to lifestyle, art and interiors, with a storied 150-year history and over 40 international editions. Harper's BAZAAR Arabia launched across the GCC on March 1, 2007. It is the most prolific English-language premium monthly fashion and lifestyle magazine in the region, and the arbiter of style and good taste for elegant, educated and fashion-savvy women.
We are looking to hire Arabic speaking interns to join our dynamic team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Researching story ideas every day for the website.
- Being pro-active and staying on top of fashion & beauty trends for us to cover online.
- Image research.
- Translating from English into Arabic when needed.
- Building articles & galleries for the website.
- Writing copy for stories.
- Interviewing designers, models, and entrepreneurs and writing features about them online.
- Attending events
- Arabic and English writing skills is a must.
- Background in Fashion, Journalism, Design.
- Video editing skill is an asset.
- Social media management skills.
The duration for this internship is 6 months and will be unpaid.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.