Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is looking for a Recruitment Assistant Intern to work within the recruitment team at our Dubai office. You will be working closely with our Recruitment Team in a role that combines research work, data analysis and recruitment.
The responsibilities of the Recruitment Assistant Intern will include:
· Conducting searches on Quest database and filtering out lists to meet search criteria;
· Manage our CRM system by keeping records up-to-date and accurate;
· Performing research and producing reports as and when required;
· Exporting client or candidate lists from database onto excel for email marketing campaigns;
· Multi-task several different projects and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
· Assist in background of social media- posting on LinkedIn groups, content curation and competitor analysis;
· Preparing formatted CV.
Requirements of an Ideal Candidate
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive;
· Ability to assimilate new information readily
· Able to manage multiple, time sensitive tasks, simultaneously
· Must be able to define and work to deadlines
· Professional, punctual and has a customer-focused attitude
· Creative, adaptive and attentive, in particular to new social media features and trends.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and other MS Office programs is a must
· Prior experience with social media marketing and with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other graphic editors would be a plus.
This internship opportunity is most suitable for people based in the UAE who have just graduated or are looking for some work experience. As an intern, you will be reimbursed for travel and sustenance.
This role will allow you to build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
TGC Consulting Middle East
HR Intern - Diversity and Inclusion
Nestle Middle East
HR Services Intern
Nestle Middle East
Customer Service / HR - Internship - British Company
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai