Job description / Role
- Performs a variety of functions related to inventory management, inventory information systems, and control and reimbursement of supplies in assigned area
- Input and maintain accurate records of stock received and issued.
- Perform routine record keeping, and related clerical and office coordination duties including but not limited to data entry, file maintenance, general records management, and loss control.
- Preparation of purchase orders from field request/requisitions.
- Receive, reconcile, and distribute goods appropriately.
- Receive containers and/or materials.
- Label and prepare such materials.
- Managing timesheets
- Coordinates with Clearing Agent, Customs and other Government agencies as well as Freight Forwarders for all matters related to incoming & outgoing shipments
- To organize price negotiation with shipping companies, to trace the order status and coordinate with suppliers to provide shipping docs;
- To coordinate the activity between the logistic and transport providers in order to accomplish the delivery process
- Position: Inventory Accountant
- Type of Contract: Permanent/Full time
- Nationality: ANY nationality
- Salary: up to 4,000 AED full package
- Start date: Immediately
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Accounting course
- Minimum 2 years of working as an inventory accountant
- Excellent knowledge of ERP, Tally and advanced in Excel
- Candidates from electronics trading company will be preferred
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.