Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
A competent professional who conducts research on public markets and private placements providing technical support for the Investment Department at Falcon Investments.
• Actively source, review, analyze, compare and perform in depth market research, deal analysis and due diligence on new investment opportunities (funds, direct, co-investments, fixed income) suitable to the Private & Public Investment portfolio (in GCC, USA, Emerging Markets).
• Conduct comprehensive due diligence of investment opportunities (including in the real estate space) in public and private (including venture, seed and early growth companies) sectors.
• Develop suitable financial models of the targeted investments / products and prepare critical analysis and reports.
• Develop and present in depth analysis of targeted investments that support the investment team in evaluating the opportunity at hand.
• Support Divestment Plan of the portfolio (including venture and public holdings)
• Understand and stay current on market conditions, new and existing investment products or strategies, best practices in portfolio management and apply such understanding to the managed funds.
• Monthly Portfolio Analytics and Reporting
• In conjunction with Legal and Compliance, review, develop, scrutinize, and suggest improvements to legal documents, in order to ensure full compliance with local and offshore jurisdictions and avoid associated risks.
• Assist in obtaining proper approvals of assigned products/funds.
• Support the private equity platform by providing required documentation and develop the marketing materials.
• Undertake ad hoc tasks related to the role as directed by line manager.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• Master’s in commerce / MBA from reputed institute
• 4 – 6 years of experience in investment banking, brokerage or family office in UAE
• Experience in GCC can be considered
• Strong Financial modelling skills is must.
• Outstanding mathematical and analytical skills.
• Experience in presenting / preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
• Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
• General knowledge of GAAP reporting requirements for investments instruments.
• Possess articulate communications skills
• Must speak Arabic
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
A Leading Company In UAE
Investment Analyst cum Trader
RTC-1 Employment Services
Strategic Finance Analyst