Job description / Role
Investment Property Sales and Protection Consultant - Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Europe
Are you a Property, Sales, Financial or Business Development Professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW International challenge in 2019?
Do you have the drive to earn £80K - £100,000 GBP+, TAX FREE in your first year in the business?
At the company we are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best UK Investment property and relative financial planning advice wherever they are in the world. Currently spanning 56 offices in over 40 countries, servicing 90,000+ global clients in 109 countries and over $11BN under advice and management, we are the world’s largest independent financial advisory and private bank.
Having been awarded 9 key industry awards in 2015/16 & 2017, our latest award '2018’s Leading Experts in Pension Planning & Investment Solutions’, which is part of Wealth & Finance Magazine’s 'Leading Experts of 2018’ awards, concludes the company as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace.
As an Investment Property Consultant, you will work interpersonally with clients to understand their investment property requirements, relevant key financial needs and current portfolio. In this client facing, consultative position you are required to introduce the unique portfolio of the company in UK Investment property to potential clients and secure the business. This will involve effective and assured English communication skills to incorporate consultative information gathering/fact finding and client facing presentation experience to a diverse range of international and local investors.
Successful consultants will be confident in finding, consulting, presenting and securing business whilst building trusting, long term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
We will provide you with:
• Comprehensive and extensive ongoing training on the company's Property leading into further development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications enabling you to access the full financial portfolio of the company
• A unique Investment proposal in a prominent and affluent market with little competition
• Opportunity to progress quickly in a new department within the existing and well-established global business operations
• Market leading commission structure of 2% property value payable on exchange, not completion.
• In bound lead generation and regular company seminar support provided
• Marketing support
• Administration, compliance and CRM
• Multi award winning state of the art HQ office locations available in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi
• Potential Western European, India, South Africa or UK office options can be discussed upon request
• 5500AED monthly retainer payable 25th of each month ongoing for UAE offices
• Medical Cover
• Training to achieve Chartered Institute Qualifications relevant to your location
• Weekly pay run for upfront commission structure add on products (Life Cover, FX, Mortgages and many other financial solutions)
• Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
• High Tax-Free earning capacity (2 property unit sales per month averaging a personal net income of £8000GBP, without addons)
• World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
• The company Vault share incentive scheme
In return we are looking for:
• Real Estate, Investment, Portfolio/Asset Management, Off-Plan, Sales, Business Development, or transferable skills
• Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
• Excellent all-round relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
• Eagerness to build or further a career in the Real Estate, financial services and investment
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional team environment
• Experience within UAE/UK Property and Real Estate Investment is a bonus, not a prerequisite
• Junior roles maybe made available for the less experienced professionals applying
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.