Job description / Role
My client is a leading Financial Services company based in Abu Dhabi with a major international presence. The company is headed by a talented multinational management team who have come from some of the best performing banks and financial companies in the world They are currently seeking an Investment Strategist/Market Analyst. The role involves shaping the house view and generating value added ideas for our key stakeholders, relationship managers and clients. Coverage and responsibilities range across different asset classes (Currencies, Commodities, Equities and Equity Indices), macro and micro market and investing thematics spanning both Developed and Emerging Markets' geographies.
* Analyse economic and financial data to develop research reports for distribution to clients, internal and external stakeholders and media.
* Generate investment ideas including short to medium term tactical trade ideas and long-term strategic investment views.
* Shaping the house view: creation and delivery of investment strategy content across different asset classes (Currencies, Commodities, Equities and Equity Indices).
* Research, write, edit, and publish materials, tying all investment messaging to investment insights that address client needs.
* Work with partners in marketing, experiment with different mediums (digital, tools etc.) to produce relevant, differentiated content that better positions our investment capabilities with our clients.
* Understanding of financial and capital markets, across different asset classes (Currencies, Commodities, Equities and Equity Indices) spanning Developed and Emerging Markets' geographies.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience writing investment research reports, including macroeconomic, fundamental and technical analysis. Actionable investment ideas and/or trading signals' generation experience required.
* Experience in covering/trading currencies, commodities and global equity indices markets, spot or derivatives, is required.
* Experience in individual equities and/or ETFs is considered a plus.
* Minimum BSc/college education in Finance, Economics or Banking.
* MSc Finance or CFA (any level) is considered a plus.
* Quantitative financial analysis skills is considered a plus.
My client offers a multinational environment, great exposure to the market and excellent 'above market' remuneration packages (tax free). Please send in your CV for a confidential conversation regarding the role and company.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent