Job description / Role
* Assist and coordinate with law firms in preparing and filing electronic trademark applications, Identifying trademark issues, trademark rights, utilizing spreadsheets to check and instruct on daily basis.
* Suggesting and resolving trademark infringement and cancellation matters, avoiding litigation fees.
* Manage all portfolio of trademark including domestic and foreign matters
* Provided support and guidance for TM litigation/oppositions/nullity and cancellations
* Conduct searches in WIPO and locally of potential trademarks for the business expansion and reported the clearance
* Effectively prepare complex and /or confidential correspondence, reports, legal research, analyses, presentations and legal documents to acquire and support and enforce.
University Qualifications: Bachelor of Law or any related course
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as IP/Trademark Researcher/Paralegal
Specialist knowledge: Must be knowledgeable in doing trademark search on UAE websites and on various international websites such as WIPO, OHIM, EUIPO, USPTO
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
* Demonstrated experience in the same position for 1+ years.
* Outstanding organizational skills to properly handle and file documents.
* Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor.
* Experience with legal documents and legal jargon.
* Professionalism and dependability.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong ethics to handle sensitive documents and sensitive information.
* Must possess a “thinking-out-of-the-box” mentality.
* Preferably someone who can join immediately
About the Company
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
The Company merits its position by representing a management profile of over 200 owned boutiques. Today, a team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 22 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group Family; with direct employees of over 2,000 in United Arab Emirates and 2,000 in GCC and other Regions.
Legal Practice Assistant - International Law Firm
Paralegal - Global Transactions Finance
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Personal Assistant - Corporate Law