Job description / Role
The IT Administrator will provide the daily IT related services for all the company staff allowing them to perform their daily duties efficiently. The IT Administrator is required to show timely problem debugging and resolution while at the same time planning all needed procurement, expansion and updates to the company IT systems.
- Prepare and update inventory of all company hardware.
- Provide routine checking and upkeep for all workstations, laptops, scanners, printers, servers, routers, Telephones, CCTV, Attendance system and all other office equipment
- Attend to, and expand as needed, the Network backbone with all cabling, wiring, patch panels without support from external service providers.
- Attend to, and update, all software and licenses by the company computers and devices
- Support company staff by installing software, debugging and resolving software problems (OS, Office, Outlook, Engineering Software, Accounting software, CRM and Sales software)
- Communicate with service providers and software developers to provide new software as needed and arrange for external support when needed
- Monitor manage all software licenses for all staff devices
- Manage different wired networks and WIFI connection points for different uses and users
- Respond to staff needs in terms of Hardware procurement and minor repairs or replacement or major repairs by third parties.
- Schedule and perform needed Data Back-up.
- Responsible for administering the networks, third party provided CRM and sales software.
- Communicate with suppliers for proposals and services for new equipment
Website, Mailboxes and Cloud Services
- Support in Website creation, update, reorganization and administer as needed.
- Administer Email hosting and all related mailbox issues.
- Create and administer cloud services, (cloud based servers, shared folders, back up and security protocols)
- Ensure compliance with all company regulations and procedures.
- Interface with other team members; support them on IT related matters in a non-obstructing manner
Education and Skills
- University Degree in related field.
- Ability to self-manage and maintain proper reporting and feedback.
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor in emergency situations.
- Able to work overtime and during holidays – when so required – to install new systems or updates needed for the smooth operation of the company systems
- Several years of work experience in a similar position
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Help Desk Suport
L1 Desktop Support Engineer
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Hardware Support
A Leading Group In UAE