Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Global multinational company, we are looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer/IT Analyst. The role will involve further development of Sharepoint, Office 365 and to assist the Line Manager in the day-to-day operational activities and administration of the Group’s IT infrastructure. The job holder is responsible for providing IT support to the Group globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Development of Sharepoint
• Log and monitor support requests.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues within a reasonable timeframe.
• Provide direct 1st/2nd line assistance to Group users, sometimes out of hours due to time zone differences and business requirement.
• Manage end-user expectations in terms of support levels.
• Carry out end-user coaching where needed.
• Be aware of and aim to follow best practices wherever possible.
• Assist in the development, upkeep and application of support procedures.
• Ensure that end-users understand and follow Group IT & Systems policy.
• Perform periodic maintenance of key systems (monitoring event logs, checking status of antivirus, UPS).
• Perform daily/monthly security backups and regularly test integrity.
• Perform regular pro-active systems status monitoring and logging.
• Provisioning (Users, PCs, Communication systems).
• Long term maintenance of relationships, both external and internal.
• Adherence to all Group’s policies, processes, procedures, systems, Employee Handbook and relevant legislation.
Please make sure when sending the cv you mention your experience including Sharepoint development ( if you have not done the development of Sharepoint you will not be suitable for this role )
• Degree or equivalent in an IT related subject. Microsoft Certified Professional.
• English – Written & Verbal (Fluent).
The candidate should have experience of major networking components,
• Cisco and Fortigate equipment, VPNs, LAN & WAN protocols.
• Proven working knowledge of using and supporting user accounts on Windows Server 2008/12/16, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange and SQL Server.
• Real-world 2nd line support experience.
• Proven experience running and providing advanced support to popular desktop applications such as Microsoft Office 365.
• Experience provisioning PCs via Imaging Software Experience Supporting Telephone Systems (Mitel) Experience with Samsung and iPhones InTune and MDM.
Please make sure your cv is a WORD DOCUMENT detailing your current salary and full package and your notice period duration.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
IT System Administrator
Manpower Middle East
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT Support Engineer
HR Source Consulting
IT Support Engineer / System Administration
IT Infrastructure Lead