Job description / Role
An international consultancy business is seeking an IT Partner / Director to join their expanding business based in Dubai. This is a large prestigious international consultancy business that operates around the globe and is delivering continuous expansion and growth.
- The role will entail overall leadership responsibility for developing and implementing strategy, policy setting, systems and controls.
- Principally you will ensure the business function operates effectively and achieves the planned growth path.
- You must be a qualified IT/ IS Partner, Director or Senior Manager with experience of managing and leading IT teams preferably within a Top 4 accountancy practice or a major consulting business combined with a qualification in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems / Business Administration (major MIS) - or related Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent rewards are on offer including: family healthcare, housing allowance, free return flights including family, mobile phone, schooling, bonus and relocation allowance.
- A degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems / Business Administration (major MIS) - or related Bachelor's degree.
- Experience of working within one of the Top Four Accountancy Practices.
- Can speak fluent English.
About the Company
DSC Consultancy is committed to providing an excellent professional recruitment service to both clients and candidates through understanding our clients’ organisations and business issues and determining candidates’ skills and career aspirations.
Through our extensive recruitment process we place excellent high calibre individuals into appropriate job roles exceeding both client and candidate expectations.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East