Job description / Role
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Compliance Analyst who is well versed in legal compliance and IT General controls, and has solid experience with internally built applications and architecture. The position will be assisting all IT Compliance initiatives for Technology Programs and Projects. Controls includes SDLC (Software Development) controls, local government controls and policies.
A great fit for this role is someone with extensive experience in the field and who has assisted in managing or building an IT SOX or compliance program. We are looking for someone capable of seeing the big picture, able to prioritize many high priority projects simultaneously, and identify and implement process efficiencies along the way.
Main tasks will include:
• Supporting and managing IT General Controls, IT Risk Control Matrix, and all IT Compliance related activities to ensure they are well established, documented, and followed. This includes creating and administering training and awareness programs for control owners and end users. Collaborating with IT control owners to ensure timely completion of Quarterly, Half-yearly and periodical controls and compliance.
• Collaborating with Product, Engineers, Business process owners, and system owners in the testing of new software capabilities, programs and applications.
• Facilitating control walk through activities and helping to develop test procedures to test IT controls with control owners.
• Assisting in annual planning and maintenance of the IT risk control matrix for relevant IT systems and controls. Reviewing and helping to refine controls and compliance processes, and identifying opportunities to ensure proactive management and mitigation of Risks.
• Partnering closely with cross-functional teams including IT Operations, IT Engineering automation, Business Accounting, Finance, and Internal/External Audit.
• Ensuring new software programs meet compliance requirements before they are made operational.
• Supporting and managing detailed testing of controls to ensure risks are appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied and related controls are designed and operating to mitigate the identified risks.
• Assisting Governance, Risk and Compliance team in documenting and reporting control deficiencies upon discussion with business owners, Internal Auditors and collaborate with business owners regarding recommendations to address the root cause of issues and remedial actions.
AED 8000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• CISA (CISM, CISSP is a bonus)
• Bachelor's degree - Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Economics preferred or relevant experience
• Excellent communicator, team player and collaborative in disposition Ability to take lead and guide the team
• Ability to add definition and structure to unclear requirements and manage dynamic changes to environment
• Experience 4 - 6 years of experience in managing and working with Internal Auditors, External Auditors and with SOC controls
• GRC tools knowledge is a plus
About the Company
Pacific Prime is an insurance advisor that offers local insurance solutions and a wide range of health plans and cover for individuals and families.
We provide free quotations along with expert independent advice for clients in person, over the phone and on the internet.
We represent our clients' interests and offer unbiased and helpful advice so you can find the best insurance solutions.