Job description / Role
Novotel Sharjah Expo Center, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah's major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
The IT Coordinator is responsible for supporting a various information technology services in the property, which includes the Hotel's local network, computers, system and software updates. The IT Coordinator is also responsible for analyzing IT related requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions. He/she should also display approachable and professional demeanour, with a blend of excellent communication to all Guest and Heartist interaction.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Be part of an internationally renowned hospitality brand.
- The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure to manage daily operations related to IT
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults
- Troubleshooting connectivity problems
- Assigning rights and access to systems
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience as an IT Coordinator or in a similar role
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Competency using a variety of computer software
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Novotel Sharjah Expo Center enjoys an excellent location, just off Dubai border, with only 15 minutes' drive from Dubai International Airport, 20 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and just a few minutes' drive from all the leisure locations.
- We have an excellent team with diverse background, education and skills making it a comfortable working environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
Paris Group International
A Leading Luxury Brand For Female Fashion In The Middle East
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)