Job description / Role
IT Director - Must have facilities management experience
As an IT Director, you will be responsible to develop the IT Strategy, plans, objectives and KPIs aligned to company vision, mission and objectives. You will be responsible to design and implement the digital strategy for next 3 years.
A well-established facilities services company in the region, going though exciting changes and investing heavily in new technology.
* Oversee the use of technology throughout the organisation, including its development and implementation.
* Develop the IT Strategy, plans, objectives and KPIs aligned to the company vision, mission and objectives.
* Develop and monitor the company's IT Governance policies and procedures.
* Carry out the migration of the company's IT Infrastructure to the cloud and manage the disaster recovery.
* Transform the company's big data into a data warehouse with Power BI as Business Intelligence tool.
* Set clear directions and goals and communicate IT performance, project milestones, SLA compliance and resource levels to in-country executive team.
* Coordinate IT managers and supervise network engineers, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance.
* Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to be a major part of the digital transformation and customer experience of the business
* Opportunity to help develop and deliver an IT roadmap
* Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. A Master's degree in either of these fields or Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component is preferred.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in managing and/or directing an IT operation and service delivery.
* Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
* Strong experience of IT leadership (of 15+ people)
* Experience of developing and leading an IT Strategy in a large, complex environment.
* Proven IT project leadership and guidance experience.
* Must have solid work experience with Power BI and data centres.
* Must have experience with full management/Integrations of applications (Microsoft Navision, CAFM Concept, Maximo, Crystal Reports and HRMS).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.