Job description / Role
JD for IT Engineer:
- Maintaining and administering computer networks, servers and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, telephony hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures along with the ADFG IT team.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Coordinating with the vendors for faulty network, system and datacenter hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Administration of CCTV and Access Control system.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking and server software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Requirements for IT Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or similar degree.
- Strong understanding of network and server infrastructure, hardware and associated software.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network and server infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers. Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- LAN and WAN experience.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.