Job description / Role
IT Manager (MEA)
Our client, a global tech company is rapidly growing in the Middle East region. They are looking to recruit an IT Manager for their regional hub in Dubai.
* The IT Manager will have full end-to-end responsibility of the department.
* The objective is to mature the business capability through the innovative use of technology solutions.
* Being a tech driven business, IT is critical to the company's success. In the digital age, the IT function seeks to positively transform the business through utilization of innovative technology solutions and these solutions must be delivered at speed, releasing tangible business value as the company continues to grow.
* IT solutions must support the refinement of the existing core business model whilst also facilitating new revenue opportunities.
* 7-9 years of IT Management experience in FMCG/Luxury/Tech industries.
* Should be based in UAE, fluent in English
* Preferable experience on all of these; Agile delivery methodologies, Salesforce CRM, SAP ECC / S4 HANA
* Regional exposure of managing multiple geographies
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.