Job description / Role
Our Client an Oli & Gas operator is looking for an IT Manager to join their team in Dubai to oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals. To also Devise and establish Information Technology policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by the Executive Leadership Team.
• Interact with the business to ensure delivery of the most compatible information technology solutions focusing on business value and budget.
• Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security and risk management programme.
• Ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
• Partner with the business to raise awareness of Information Security and Information Security Risk management.
• Ensure that internal Service Levels are established and reviewed to meet the business demand. Measure the Service Level Agreements with the specific business departments.
• Lead the IT, IM and IS teams. Define standards, processes and procedures. Set clear business and performance objectives and goals. Manage performance objectives.
• University educated at least to BSc level in a technical field (Information Technology or Engineering).
• Project Management Professional (PMP) /Prince 2 Certified.
• Certification in Service Methodologies in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or equivalent preferred.
• 5+ years in Oil and Gas and/or Extractive Industries at a senior IT management level highly preferred.
• 10+ years working within IT managing operations, setting IT strategy, managing budgets and staff performance.
• Experience of infrastructure with remote operations indispensable.
• Must have experience managing a large IT team of technical resources.
• Must have demonstrable experience working within an IT Risk Management framework.
• Understanding of Process Control Systems or Industrial Control Systems architecture and security concepts.
• Proven track record in delivering Enterprise wide projects and must include Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Understanding of ISO27001 and worked actively within an Information Security Management System Framework.
• Acute technical knowledge in telecommunication systems is indispensable.
• Experience in managing IT Response Strategies related to Cyber threats and System Security.
• Excellent English spoken and written skills, to communicate information clearly and concisely across all levels.
• Decisive – make the right decisions with the available data and take responsibility for the outcome.
• Ability to react to and manage change.
• Foster teamwork and cross team working.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.