Job description / Role
You'll be responsible for all aspects of IT within a growing business. You'll help establish a team, and hiring new staff as you build the IT function.
Rapidly growing business located within Dubai, that is offering health related services to both consumer and clients.
* Owner of the incident, request, change, and escalation processes; responsible for ensuring high performance in these processes; responsible for accurate reporting; and where necessary, implementing service improvement activities.
* Working knowledge of switches, firewalls, domain services, office 365, WAF, virtualization, storage, and backup technologies as well as Windows and Linux servers
* Knowledge of Linux servers, VMWare, Microsoft Active Directory, and storage solutions
* Strong educational foundation and professional history in large-scale enterprises' TCP/IP networking.
* In charge of managing policy and configuration settings and maximizing all systems and components
The position of IT Manager offers a number of benefits, including a competitive salary, job security, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the company.
* Information security or IT-related bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
* Certifications for infrastructure technologies (MCITP, ITIL, CCNA, Network + , CCNP)
* Experience in directing and overseeing big IT projects, as well as implementing IT infrastructures using a variety of technologies
* Outstanding project management abilities and a strong sense of priorities
* Solid understanding of best practices for IT operations and infrastructure
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.