Job description / Role
• Develop, Implement, Supervise and maintain IT network, system and applications
• Provide IT support services and take in charge of day to day IT operations
• Install and conduct testing of the systems to ensure normal operation
• Resolve various problems arising from IT application systems and liaison with software vendor/local network service provider
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Bank from time to time on the basis of requirement
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
• 2+ years of experience in related field
• Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems
• Strong technical problem solving and communication skills
• Fluent in both English and Chinese
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE