Job description / Role
• Maintain process operational conformance to established quality, security standards, regulatory & contractual requirements. Improve ITD processes and documentation.
• Design and implement new ITD process in order to improve IT Governance, IT Service delivery, IT Security and to ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Review and ensure ITD processes are in line with the ADIB policy framework, ITIL best practices, COBIT and ISO, PCI-DSS standards.
• Work with other teams to manage alignment between ITD processes and business objectives to optimize business performance.
• Coordinate with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support ITD process strategy and deployment
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders to assist in developing effective process maturation.
• Maintain and update documentation of process overviews, details and process flows.
• Review and ensure that existing processes are documented and updated as per the review cycle/process improvement suggestions/feedback and ensure changes are communicated to stakeholders.
• Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs.
• Assist internal teams in addressing process-related issues and audit findings.
Salary range: Approximately from AED 10000- 15,000 AED
Experience/Background: 5+ Years of experience in IT Services Management
No of Vacancies: 2
Contract period: 2 years
Previous experience required (if any) and qualifications required (if any)
• Knowledge in designing and managing IT processes and related documentation.
• Expertise in creating policies, procedures and workflows
• Experience in implementing standards and frameworks like ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI
• 5+ years of experience in Process improvement, Process implementation and consulting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.