Job description / Role
Job Purpose: To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned IT projects ensuring that projects produce a result capable of delivering the business benefits as specified in the business case.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with business management to understand the business requirement for the project and develop business
• Define the projects deliverables and manage their development and delivery.
• Estimates and plans projects from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
• Identifies resources needed for projects and assign individual responsibilities.
• Executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirements.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Ensures projects meet industry leading quality standards.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies PMO methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes projects exposures and risks.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately as per standards.
• Tracks and reports projects team hours and expenses.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders.
• Manages project budget, ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
• Develops effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Ensures that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the Business.
• Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
• Conducts project presentations and compile reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• A degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' practical
experience in project management
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Proven experience in change management.
• Ability in assisting the overall planning and development of mission-critical IT projects, in the execution and quality
assurance of the projects
• Must possess strong business analysis, creative thinking, and change management techniques.
• Excellent problem-solving skill and be able to deal with people at all levels confidently.
• Should be proficient in both spoken and written English.
• Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing project teams of up to 20 people.
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system
testing, and at each stage in between
• Thorough knowledge of MS Project.
• The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
• The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.