IT Project Manager
RP International (RPI)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Planning the project in order to accomplish its goals or produce the products required within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
• Articulate and negotiate consensus on a final vision of the product and/or the core project goals from scoping the requirements of all stakeholders, not forgetting the end-user.
• Defining acceptance criteria for project deliverables and works towards achieving stakeholder acceptance of deliverables
• Identify the need for resources and should subsequently take on team management responsibilities in relation to the
resources available to the project.
• Understand relevant methodologies, processes and standards and ensures that all project team members understand
• Prioritize tasks and recognize the difference between urgent and important tasks and Monitor own progress; check quality and accuracy of own work before submitting for approval or further processing.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
• Carries out other related or similar duties as assigned by line manager
The main selection criteria are as follows:
• A minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Project Management, ideally working for a bank or investment manager in one of the international money centers (blue chip names only, must be for an organization with a modern/sophisticated IT infrastructure)
• PMP Certified, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification (a must) and waterfall (preferred)
• Programming background
• Strong organizational skills, high detail orientation, mature personality and proven ability to work under pressure
• High level of credibility and proven senior stakeholder management skills
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.
IT Project Manager with ERP implementation experience
Ultimate HR Solutions
IT Project Manager
Head of IT Projects
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||14 Dec|