This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
From our base in Kuwait, we support all areas of our retail and warehouse operations. At the close of each trading day, all sales figures and stock movements are downloaded to our head office and to our partners via our secure state-of-the-art IT system. Careful analysis allows the correct decisions to be taken for each individual business unit. EPOS technology is installed in every outlet in each country, and a web enabled communications network is in place. Each international brand has its own dedicated management team to service their particular requirements.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, IT, a Project Manager is responsible for planning, designing and managing IT infrastructure projects
* Develop project plans and related documents.
* Able to identify and resolve conflicts and issues within the team.
* Ensures policies and procedures and ISMS standards are maintained across the region
* Supervise project team members and contractors and guide them when need arises.
* Keep track of the project milestones.
* Develop business relationships with vendors and contractors
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in IT / Computer Science
* Minimum 5 years ofÂ project management experience in IT infrastructure for big shopping malls.
* Experience in Networks is required
* PMP certification is an added advantage.
* Ability to act independently and to work in international teams.
* Good communication and time management skills.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.