IT Project Manager with ERP implementation experience
Ultimate HR Solutions
Job description / Role
- Sets required guidelines and standards for managing Information Technology projects as dictated by best practices and available project management methodologies
- Sets project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk over the project lifecycle and maintains project tracking and information systems.
- Manage complex large-scale technology projects planning and implementation
- Responsible for overall project administration, schedule and milestones.
- Ensure timely completion of project within deadlines and budget.
- Lead a Technology Project Development Team by directing, coordinating and participating in the development/ implementation of new technology applications
- Assist in the initiation, planning, preparation and management of project resource and budget requirements.
- Advise users on all aspects of information technology while documenting the users’ business objectives, plans and priorities and identifying opportunities for its application, scope and system requirements.
- Oversees project estimations and development of project deliverables.
- Assemble, build, and structure project team to ensure maximum performance, all while assigning individual responsibilities and coordinating activities.
- Lead teams cross-departmentally and provides purpose, direction and motivation to team.
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives, including detail understanding of customer deliverables and success criteria.
- Provides day-to-day project contact for the customer as well as regular briefings on project status to the Strategy & Governance Snr. Manager, IT Director and Executive Team.
- Develops and maintains area specific records, reviews reports, resolves sensitive compliance issues, and provides project data centralization for IT coordination.
- Develops criteria for evaluating programs, solutions, proposals and/or other pertinent information.
- Communicate project status, issues, and/or concerns with executive management, team members, and other Information Technology Managers and Department Heads
- Oversee interdependency and integration needs with other projects and systems/business processes
- Reviews IT Work Program priorities, manages scope creep, and post implementation value realization aessesment/reviews
Minimum Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience/ (Key Competencies)
- B.Sc. Engineering in Information Technology (or equivalent) with minimum of 10 years experience
- Project Management Certification with 5 or more years of relevant large scale IT Project Management expertise (preferably with ERP implementation experience)
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies/frameworks and tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) including preparations preparation and delivery
- Developed and consumed Web API’s using REST and SOAP.
- Over five years of experience working with Microsoft TSQL and Power Automate
- Over 6 years’ experience in .Net programming developing Form, Web based applications.
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Head of IT Projects
Head of ITSM
Prestige Luxury Real Estate
IT Technical Support
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)