IT Project Senior Consultant
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Job description / Role
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world's leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking an experienced IT Project Senior Consultant.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The following tasks are performed within the below described level of accountability, complexity, experience, communication:
- Accountability: Deliver outcomes of assigned projects; work independently on topics while setting priorities having sole responsibility
- Complexity: Complex issues in own area (e.g. cross-functional or cross-country projects); Decisions/solutions can enhance essentially current and future; design and strategy; Enhance complex systems/processes
- Experience: Advanced technical or business or project skills relevant for job
- Communication: Represents SAP to customers
- Communicates clear and conveying processes & policies in a way that others can understand
- User-Centricity: Advocating for the end user by having a deep understanding of end user needs, behaviors & usage patterns. Promoting the role of User Experience, thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies & practices and ability to integrate those into current and future development efforts
- Senior level knowledge in managing complex Projects and Programs on a global scale. Has experience contributing to Project Management practice standards and methods.
- English - verbal and written Ethics
- Setting Personal Objectives
- Self Awareness (knowing yourself - your strengths & your weaknesses)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.