Job description / Role
Our client, a top tier corporate law firm in the UAE, is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to work in their law firm in Dubai. The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in working for law firms/management consultancy firms, MNCs and IT consulting firms.
• Addressing user tickets regarding hardware software applications and networking
• To perform the system changes adhered to organizational policies
• Conduct remote desktop troubleshoot field support to end users along with documentation ticket maintenance
• Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals
• Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer hardware/software
• Troubleshooting networking and connection issues
• Construct install and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems
• Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organizations desktop computing environment
• If necessary liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors
Our client is very generous and will offer a competitive market rate based on experience.
• Must be a UAE national
• At least 4 years of experience in IT Service Desk/Technical Support/ Desktop Support
• Experience with Service Desk support in a business or customer-focused operation
• Experience in working for law firms/management consultancy firms, MNCs and IT consulting firms.
• Service Delivery certification, Microsoft certification or other industry related certifications preferred.
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
IT Support Specialist - Security And Surveillance Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
IT Desktop Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East