Job description / Role
As IT support analyst, you will be responsible for Support & Maintenance of IT systems portfolio in affiliate, building constructive relationship with IT product owners and business functions, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve registered issues with agreed SLAs within your own capacity (L1/L2) or via coordination with vendors (L3/4).
Detailed responsibilities listed below:
- Support & Maintenance: Register, Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and resolve L1/L2 system related issues, providing timely and effective solutions while coordinating closely with vendors and business stakeholders.
- Support Monitoring & Vendor management: Monitor the list of all open tickets and work with vendors on issues' resolution within defined SLAs.
- Documentation: Maintain up-to-date system documentation, including user guides, best practices, and technical notes.
- Feedback Loop: Collaborate closely with the IT product owners to provide feedback on potential improvements or adjustments based on user feedback and system analytics.
- Security & Compliance: Ensure that user permissions, roles, and profiles are maintained appropriately, keeping in line with our company's data security and compliance guidelines.
- Continuous improvement: Regular revisions of existing support process and suggest recommendations on how to improve it further.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in IT in a large multinational company or company being service provider to multinational company
- 4 years+ experience in IT Support role with additional emphasis on multiple integrated systems.
- Experience in supply chain, LSP, POS, and ERP related systems is a plus.
- At least one year of experience for vendor management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technical issues in an understandable manner
- Ability to work independently, assertive, process oriented, self-driven
- Ability to think "outside the box" and a "quick learner"
- Knowledge of ITIL or other IT service management frameworks is advantageous.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions