Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Is responsible for the Pullman co-meeting "connectivity" promise.
- Is the IT, telecoms and audiovisual expert at the hotel for co-meeting customers. In this regard, manages and coordinates everything necessary to set up and produce events.
- Monitors technological developments, keeps up-to-date with technological innovations and makes suggestions.
- Ensures that all IT, telecoms and audiovisual equipment and systems conform to standards and are in good working order.
- Is the "technology" point of reference for employees.
- Applies the brand's quality standards.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- IT & Telecommunications
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Desktop Support - 12 Month Contract (Renewable)
Manpower Middle East
System Administrator - IT
IT Support (Reliever)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)