A Leading Luxury Brand For Female Fashion In The Middle East
Job description / Role
• Oversee efficient working of all IT personnel and maintain knowledge on all job functions and administer all business requirements and ensure achievement of all business objectives and evaluate all IT systems.
• Installs and maintains hardware and software, including server and desktop computers, tablets, databases, Operating systems, cloud services, network cabling and equipment, and other communications equipment at required work area.
• Responsible for all aspects of the operations of an IT department including supervision of all technology inventory.
• Monitor information about upgrades to specific systems and schedule upgrades as needed.
• Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements.
• Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
• Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance; including implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
• Responsible for creating a disaster recovery plan for company data and systems. IT Supervisors also assess data risk factors.
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls; Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• Provides recommendations to the IT Manager during the development of the technology budget.
• Staying up-to-date with field advancements and ensuring the team receives refresher training as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
About the Company
A leading luxury brand for female fashion in the Middle East.