Job description / Role
IT Support - 2 Level
• Provide 2nd level on-site and remote IT support to the service desk.
• Respond to, troubleshoot and resolve end-user computer hardware and software issues.
• Provide hands-on support for SME teams for local Infrastructure (Server, Network, Security)
• Support SME team initiatives and deployments.
• Manage local computer assets and refresh process
• Participate in local, regional and global IT projects and initiatives as directed.
• Maintain stable and operational local IT Infrastructure environment
• Identify and highlight continuous improvement actions
• Log tickets in remedy system for all support work
• Maintain global IT standards and processes
• Provide emergency out of hours emergency support on-site when required
• Maintain local server backup Infrastructure and off-site tape rotation
• Engage in collaboration with the wider Ireland, regional and global technical teams.
• Other responsibilities as directed
• Team player but also have the ability to work alone and on own initiative
• High level of customer focus essential
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• High level of PC based hardware and software technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
• Experience or exposure to as many of the following as possible:
• Windows 7, Printers, Office 2013 portfolio, Lync/Skype for Business, Outlook, Server 2008/2012, Cisco Switches, Routers, CUCM, WLAN, LAN/WAN CAT5/6 Cabling, Fibre technologies, McAfee, SCCM, TCP/IP, Java etc.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
IT Support Engineer
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
Al Baddad Capital
Associate – IT Field Support
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
IT And Digital Support
Caspian Chemical FZCO