Job description / Role
• Provide assistance in the use of personal computer hardware & software
• Setup, configure and maintain laptops, peripherals and printers
• Install software and perform repairs on hardware and peripherals
• Install, configure and update operating systems and security software in order to implement and maintain industry standards in security and productivity
• Maintain users in the Windows Active Directory and ensure that correct permissions are assigned to users and groups.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalate if appropriate
• Maintain software and hardware inventory
• Solve technical and operational challenges in the scope of IT software and hardware as reported by users in a timely manner
• Follow the Company's code of practice as related to security and operations of computer systems with a thorough knowledge of standards & operating procedures.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Maintain, configure, backup and provide support on the IP Phone system
• Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other relevant IT related certification
• Must have 2 + year experience in IT Operations & Support within an office environment
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Networks is required
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 is required
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite is required
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing is preferred
About the Company
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world's largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together 35 brands with 550 hotels in 76 countries. GHA uses a shared technology platform to drive incremental revenues and create cost savings for its member brands. GHA's award-winning loyalty programme, DISCOVERY, provides nearly 10 million members exclusive opportunities to immerse themselves in local culture wherever they travel.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT Service Desk
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
IT Help Desk 2nd Line
Level 1 – IT Service Desk Officer
Level 2 – IT Service Desk Officer