IT Support Engineer
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Job description / Role
• Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include but not restricted to network cards, printers, modems, mice and telephones • Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration, carry out root cause analysis of complaints and plan adequately to avoid such occurrence.
Record and maintain inventories of IT infrastructure like printer, printer toners, desktops, cables etc.
• Maintain and administer shared folders and keep a check on data storage and requirements.
• Prepare user manuals whenever required to explain to users how to apply certain procedures, use new application, explain established processes etc.
• Test and evaluate new software.
• Train the staff on the usage of the new applications or hardware
• Monitor and audit the security to ensure that defined policies are implemented • Contribute in achievement of Department objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation. Information Security Responsibility:
• To understand and adhere to the information security policies and procedures related to their day-to-day activities and safeguard information assets from unauthorized access (disclosure, modification and destruction).
• Five (5) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles.
• Proven and demonstrable Knowledge of latest Hospitality technologies and any associated risks
• Proven Extensive knowledge and Experience with Hospitality related applications and or systems including reservations systems, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, guest Internet services, IPTV, Telephony systems and other related solutions
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
IT Support Engineer - Fresher - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
IT Technical Support
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Technician
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|