Job description / Role
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replacing parts as required.
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with Sales Team and Management.
• Testing and evaluating new technology.
• Provide Onsite and Online Support
IT Support Engineer
• Position requires a dynamic and result orientated professional with at least 2 years proven experience in the field of information technology.
• The candidate must be proficient in English and must have strong communication skills.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in the following areas:
- PC, Server hardware / software installation & troubleshooting.
- Routers / Firewalls / Switch / VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of IP telephony and Access Control systems will be an added advantage
About the Company
Fenno Scandia Middle East is a sports company based out of UAE, Jebel Ali Free Zone Area, 15 light industrial units Building, 261895, Office RA 07 AD 02, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer with Network Experience
Future Focus Infotech
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Excelsior Group ME
B7 Search & Selection