Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago.
This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
The property is set to open in the fourth quarter of 2021.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as IT Support Specialist
To ensure that timely IT support is rendered to all guests and departments, especially in areas with guest contacts.
- Familiar with all the systems Opera, Micros, Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers, all windows client operating systems.
- Experience in managing systems and networks
- Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting and practice a proactive support by maintaining the services at 100% availability
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Experience in dealing with vendors and users at all level
- Oversee the work of the projects and ensure on time completion
- Document project progress
- Ensure that IT actively contributes to cost saving and revenue generating strategies
- Coordinate, introduce, implement, continuously manage and use best practice of Information Technology and telecommunications in order to protect, manage and exploit the use of IT within the business, effectively.
- Ensure Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured.
- Support the business in the preparation of contingency plans & co-ordinates the regular testing.
- Support all the IT related issues in the company.
- Supervise and support the activity of the IT Butlers
- Sound Computer knowledge in Opera System, MICROS and MS office applications etc.
- Good project management skills
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Displays initiative
- Pro-active and requires minimum supervision
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations
- Diploma in IT
- Minimum of 2- 3 years relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar capacity in a Hotel
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Service Desk Engineer
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
Arab Payment Services (APS)