Job description / Role
IT Systems Manager (Payment Systems)
Abu Dhabi - Urgent Hire
We are working in collaboration with a major finance house based in Abu Dhabi to search for an experienced candidate to take the role of IT Systems Manager (Payment Systems)
This highly credible and notable business will offer an exciting growth and development platform for your career as well as a highly competitive salary and very exciting and rewarding benefits package.
We would be looking for IT leaders coming from notable banking and finance institutions across the globe that can bring innovation, best practice and an exceptional work ethic as the business goes through some truly exciting IT programmes.
The skills required would be as follows:
* Familiar with Digital Payments and Remittances - Wallets, Cards, Mobile Platforms & mPos
* Cross Border Payments - InterOperability and Settlements process
* Instant Payments and Open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) - SWIFT GPII. Real Time Payments
* Familiar with technology Innovations, digital currencies and BlockChain technology and Payment Security
* Customer Value Chain - Electronic and Mobile Commerce, Contactless Payments/NFC, Wearables, Wallets, Mobile Devices, Cards
* Tokenized Payments, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, App to App Payments, In-App Payments
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management