Job description / Role
Our client, a leading recruitment solutions provider, is urgently looking for an IT Team Lead to be based in the UAE.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Managing the entire software development lifecycle including technical analysis, architecture design, software development, QA, release to staging/production and maintenance
• Managing full stack development of our client’s platform, based on Symfony 2, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Sass, MySQL, Sphinx, Gearman, LXC/OpenVZ containers and Ansible
• Providing organisational as well as technical leadership to the team including motivating and coaching the team, workflow management and monitoring, maintaining quality standards, and direct hands-on involvement in critical or challenging problems
• Architecture design and code reviews
• Interacting with various stakeholders as needed including senior managers, sales team, end users and technology partners
• Making recommendations on technology and infrastructure choices faced by the business, based on in-depth reviews and analysis of available options
• Involvement in selection and management of technology partners and service providers, including hosting/hardware provider, CDN provider, mobile apps developers, integration partners etc.
• Involvement in interviewing and selection of new technical hires, as well as performance reviews and appraisals of team members
To be considered for this role, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
• Has more than 10 years’ experience in programming, ideally in various languages with focus on web
• Has more than 3 years’ experience in managing development
• Agile evangelist, certified Scrum Master
• Experience and preference for working in middle-size organizations
• Exposure to international/multicultural workplaces
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
IT Infrastructure Specialist (Networks)
Al Baddad Capital
1st Line IT Support Engineer