Job description / Role
The role holder is responsible for supporting the IT Director in the development and implementation of the IT strategy, policies and initiatives in alignment with the overall business strategy.
Established public sector agency critical to future UAE growth
* Ensure the development, enhancement and regular update of IT applications and infrastructures to meet different business needs and requirements
* Ensure the business is always kept up-to-date with new technologies by analysing business needs and recommending hardware and software upgrades
* Ensure the development and oversees the enforcement of IT policies and procedures in alignment with internal and external requirements and industry best practices maintaining compliance with the IT strategy
* Ensure the development and continuous improvement in the IT security and risk management by managing existing and addressing new and evolving risks by improving controls over sensitive data
* Ensure timely delivery of IT services, help desk and technical support in accordance with the overall business strategy of the organisation
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the best candidate
* At this stage out client can consider UAE Nationals for this position
* 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in Information Technology Systems and Operations
* 4 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
* Relevant certification in Networking (CCNP)
* Relevant certification in Project Management such as ITIL
* Relevant certification in Microsoft environment, such as MCSE, MCITP, MCTS
* Relevant certification in IT security such as International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (CISSP)
* ERP related certifications (CISCO, MCSE, SAP, ORACLE etc.)
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.