Job description / Role
• As part of strategy plan to share key findings and important development on Qatar including industry, key strategies including direction of government and market environment etc., produce the
• periodical reports (Q-report), undertake the following:
• Find the major topics in industry and market in Qatar
• Conduct research, interviewing key business people residing in Qatar including Japanese clients and relevant authorities etc.
• Draft, edit and finalise reports which are distributed to Senior Management in the Head Office and key stakeholders in Japan other office.
• Under the environment where political swift change tends to occur in the Middle East, monitor any political and market movements and produce daily reports with Japanese translation, focusing on Qatar, undertaking the following:
• Update relevant information and share with internal stakeholders.
• Consolidate key points and update stakeholders on weekly or monthly movements for easier in an official Japanese report.
• Responsible Officer of Qatar Financial Centre.
• Manage the Regulatory requirements by accessing important developments and close communication with the local authority, Qatar Financial Centre.
• QFCRA will be in charge by Compliance in Dubai under Hub & Spokes model.
• Understand the requirement of the authority.
• Take responsibility in ensuring that all reports, related to Corporate Registration Office is to be submitted on time (ex. Submission of Change of Directors etc.) in correct manner.
• Ensure that all the regulators notification are correctly reached and understood.
• Create and update business presentation materials for various purposes including but not limited to:
• Previous experience in planning work
• Financial background and competency
• Financial accounting experience/qualifications desirable
Skills and Experience
• Excellent research and official report writing skills
• Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise heavy workloads to key deadlines
• Excellent IT and numeracy skills
• Japanese and English language skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent relationship building, coordination and problem-solving skills
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.