Job description / Role
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced JEE developer with solid experience in Java and database development to help drive design, development, and maintenance of our internal systems. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills in JEE application development and have relevant experience in multi-tiered architectures, object oriented analysis and design, and MVC based solution design and development.
Typical tasks and work products include:
• Design and Develop internal and external web-based applications using J2EE development framework
• Design, code, test, document and debug software applications
• Lead other developers in an agile environment
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems
• Oracle ADF, SOA Suite, JDeveloper, Weblogic desired
• Full Systems Development Life Cycle projects utilizing the JAVA Enterprise Edition (2EE) platform
Other knowledge or expertise required:
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline
• 3+ years of hands on experience
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong communication skills
• Some knowledge of ADF is a plus
• Knowledge of WSO2
About the Company
We provide media monitoring, analysis, and databases services across all types of media, including print, online, social, TV, and radio. Our real-time analytics, presented with powerful visualizations and flexible reporting functions, allow you to demonstrate your media impact with ease.
Our customized solutions combine unrivaled human insight from a global team of researchers and analysts with the latest cutting-edge technologies to provide valuable, relevant, and actionable insights. Our clients include PR and communications professionals in all industries in the private sector, government, and NGOs all over the world.