Job description / Role
The Jr. Logistics Executive will be responsible to provide documentation and logistics support with timely information flow within the organization.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Prepare documentation for Local Distribution in UAE (Duty Paid ,Duty Exempt, Duty Deposit , Transfer of ownership,etc.)
• Verify Dispatch Bag Contents
• Generate Invoices and apply for Certificate of Origin
• Prepare Documents for Legalization (if required)
• Prepare MOH applications & update application details in MOH shared file
• Verify LC and request amendments
• Check BL and insurance drafts as per LC
• Prepare Shipping documents (Both LC & Non LC)
• Send copy documents & AWB details to planners
• Forward Bank Documents to Accounts
• Courier Shipping documents to customers
• Follow up on couriers
• Familiar with Incoterms & Bill of entries process
• Past work experience in dealing with governmental agencies such as Customs, MOH, SIRA, Executive Office etc.
• Knowledge of Chemical products
• Customer service experience with good communication skills
• Must hold a University degree and have excellent MS office skills
• Knowledge of customs processes including inspection
• Liaising with all governmental departments such as MOH, MOI, Executive Office, SIRA, etc.
• Ability to liaise with Transporters and arrange planning of loading and deliveries
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.
Manpower Middle East
Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Manpower Middle East
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Manager
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC