Job description / Role
• To draft judgement through reviewing the case briefs and submissions on file for the case.
• To arrange to publish the judgement summaries along with the final verdict on cases.
• To conduct legal research on the clarifications raised
• To provide assistance on editing work on articles and any other judicial documents.
• To prepare presentations on the legal research conducted
• To provide any other administrative support as and when needed
• Drafting and implementing Practice Directions and Guidance Notes to ensure efficiency and consistency
• Assisting in the enforcement of cases
• Preparing for Hearings and case management
• Facilitating alternative dispute resolution
• Appeals: considering any applications for permission to appeal
• Preferably a postgraduate in Law or a Bachelor of Law graduate
• Must be western educated
• An excellent command of the English language, ideally a native English speaker
• Experience drafting judgements and orders
• Strong research skills within the legal field
• The ability to prepare presentations on legal research
• Drafting and preparing practice directions and guidance notes
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.