Job description / Role
We are looking for an English speaking individual who is outgoing, detail oriented, goal-driven, and has excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will need to have a basic accounting background and would need to be computer savvy, particularly in MS Office, knowledge of QuickBooks online is an advantage. It would be an advantage if you have previously worked in the freight sector.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar position.
• Pleasant personality with good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
• Be proactive, well organized and able to take initiative.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multi task, work independently and within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word and Excel) is a must.
• Basic knowledge of QuickBooks would be advantageous.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)
General Ledger Accountant
Green Gulf Careers
A Leading Interior and Fit-out Company in the UAE