Job description / Role
• Manage and posting of all accounting transactions.
• Generation of PL reports.
• Good Knowledge in MIS report.
• Publish financial statements in time
• Good Knowledge in MS office (Excel)
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Finance Manager
• Finance Manager
• Post Graduation
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Experience 2 to 3 Years
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Able to handle independently
• United Arab Emirates
About the Company
Lemarc Agromond group is a solution oriented non-in house exclusive supply chain manager, targeting the midsize market which is left out of global consolidation, focused on niche operations and high added value requirements within the agribusiness and energy sectors.
We operate with the highest standards of corporate governance and Risk management. Our Trading group is a solution oriented non-inhouse exclusive supply chain manager, targeting the midsize market which is left out of global consolidation, focused on niche operations and high added value requirements within the agribusiness and Energy sectors. We operate with the highest standards of Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Accountant for a Technology Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO