Job description / Role
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable
• Post and process journal entries
• Perform bank, petty cash reconciliation
• Post month-end entries
• Maintain Schedule & notes to Financial Statements
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Maintain set of accounts for a portfolio of Clients under supervision of a Financial Controller
• Reporting to: Financial Controller
• Other interactions: Accounting Team, Administration and Clients
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Sun - Thurs 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
• We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our small but growing finance team, this will be an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to play a role in shaping our future.
• Ideally we ask for candidates to bring with them a keen interest to learn and implement their theoretical skills to gain valuable work experiences.
• Must be based in Dubai and immediately available.
If this sounds like you, please apply.
About the Company
With an entrepreneurial mindset, we understand the challenges start-ups and SMEs face, including keeping accounts in order and making financially sound decisions. Whereas a larger organization might be able to rely on an in-house finance manager, we give equal opportunity for all companies to be able to get a Finance Manager on a part time basis.
When CTC Accounting accept a contract, we endeavor to become a trusted and valued part of your team, consistently delivering the highest level of advice coupled with up-to-date knowledge of the best local and international accounting practices.
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Addmind Hospitality Group
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE