Job description / Role
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable
• Post and process journal entries
• Perform bank, petty cash reconciliation
• Post month-end entries
• Maintain Schedule & notes to Financial Statements
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Maintain set of accounts for a portfolio of Clients under supervision of a Financial Controller
• Reporting to: Financial Controller
• Other interactions: Accounting Team, Administration and Clients
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Sun - Thurs 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
• We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our small but growing finance team, this will be an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to play a role in shaping our future.
• Ideally we ask for candidates to bring with them a keen interest to learn and implement their theoretical skills to gain valuable work experiences.
• Must be based in Dubai and immediately available.
If this sounds like you, please apply.
About the Company
With an entrepreneurial mindset, we understand the challenges start-ups and SMEs face, including keeping accounts in order and making financially sound decisions. Whereas a larger organization might be able to rely on an in-house finance manager, we give equal opportunity for all companies to be able to get a Finance Manager on a part time basis.
When CTC Accounting accept a contract, we endeavor to become a trusted and valued part of your team, consistently delivering the highest level of advice coupled with up-to-date knowledge of the best local and international accounting practices.
Addmind Hospitality Group
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
A Leading Group In UAE