AMBU Capital Investments
Job description / Role
- To support the accounts team and overall business with finance and related tasks
- Reconciliation of payments received through online gateways
- Audit Support
- Month End / Year End closing
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9-6 / Saturday 9-2
AED 3,500 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 3-5 Year experience in an accounts role
- Bachelors Degree
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Experience with accounting software is a plus (SAP)
- Experience with payment gateways
- Experience in real estate or vacation rentals is a plus.
About the Company
AMBU Capital Investments FZE is an investment company specifically to invest own funds / profits in asset classes and sectors that deliver competitive advantages.
AMBU Capital Investments FZE invests funds in high potential commercial assets / enterprises and focusing on sectors where profit margins are high mainly IT Networking / Computer hardware.
Moreover, the company seeks to invest in shares of profitable businesses based on ROI and selling shares with capital gain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies