Job description / Role
Royal Class is looking to place a meticulous, analytical, and proactive Junior Accountant in its finance team.
• Responsible for daily accounting operations, settlement, and bank reconciliation.
• Support staff members on expense claims.
• Handle bills, payment functions, and queries from vendors and others regarding payments such as processing of vendors’ invoices and payments, consumables, etc.
• Prepare vouchers and be responsible for data input into the accounting system and internal records.
• Perform validation and filing in a timely and systematic manner.
• Assist in the preparation of the budget and forecasts.
• Proficiency in VAT and Accounting Software.
• Prepare and reconcile income statements. cash flow, and forecasting financial positioning including intercompany balances.
• Prepare and maintain the company’s general ledger financial records and reports, following statutory and corporate policies and procedures.
• Responsible for month-end closing, and year-end closing.
• Prepare internal and corporate financial reports timely.
• Liaising with auditors to prepare for financial audits and handle VAT issues.
• Maintain a proper filing system for policies, accounts, and employee records such as personal files and general office documents to meet statutory, regulatory, and audit regulations.
• The preparation and booking of accounting entries including payments in the relevant accounting modules (suppliers’ invoices, customers, employee reimbursement and Travel claims, petty cash, LPO/contract, and supporting documents and performing three-way reconciliations as assigned by the direct line manager).
• Prepare the necessary financial reports as requested by the direct line manager.
• Participation in special finance-related projects and in improvement initiatives.
• Any other task or duty that is assigned by the direct Manager or Financial Director.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Accountancy or Finance.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in finance or accounting in the UAE.
• Experience in keeping a full set of accounting and administration processes in order.
• Attention to detail, strong analytical mind, and problem-solving skills, with good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Well-organized, mature and hard-working, and able to work independently under pressure.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel, knowledge of ER, Quick books, and Tally is an advantage.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
About the Company
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.