Job description / Role
Role - Cashier/Junior Accountant
• Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change.
• Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards.
• Petty cash handling as per SOP.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, cheque and credit card
• Daily bank deposits adhering to Internal control procedures.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Intermediate bookkeeping knowledge.
• Basic VAT understanding.
• Performing tasks as assigned by line manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• MS Office – Moderate proficiency; ZOHO Books experience preferred.
• Prior experience of 2-3 years working in a retail environment as a cashier
preferable; customer facing experience preferred.
• Gender preference: Male.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented and highly observant.
• Basic knowledge of PC equipment and comfort level using electronic equipment
as scanners and money counters.
• Language – English
• Working hours/days – 9 am to 6 pm, Sun to Thu & 10 am to 2 pm on all
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.