Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational Air Cargo company is now looking for an English speaking individual who is outgoing, detail oriented, goal-driven, and has excellent communication skills.
The individual would need to have a basic accounting background and they would need to be computer savvy , particularly in MS Office, knowledge of QuickBooks online is an advantage .
It would be an advantage if they previously worked in the freight sector.
They would be responsible for some of the below activities:
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Filing, Compile and maintain all necessary records and reports
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Whilst a degree isn’t mandatory for an Accounts Payable role, an understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required.
- A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial for an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Finance or Economics
- Business Studies
- Attention to detail and data entry skills are important requirements for an Accounts Payable job description.
- Employees will be interacting with employers and vendors on a daily basis, so it is imperative they are able to interact on a professional manner at all times.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.